Welcome to economics.com.sg, a listing of specialist economics tutors providing economics tuition in Singapore.
Please note that this is not a tuition agency. You deal with the tutors directly.
For other subject specialists in Singapore, please visit these other websites:
List of Specialist Economics tutors in Singapore
1. Mr. Anthony Fok - One of Singapore's top-five 'Super Tutors' featured on The Sunday Times' headlines (Jun 15, 2008). Contact No. 8251 3684.
2. Renowned University Professor - Business Economics: Enter the mind of a renowned university professor in the study of economics and management at the University level (e.g. PPE: Philosophy, Politics and Economics). Pertinent in the preparation of tertiary education, insights, and examination techniques at the university level. Support package includes dedicated personal coaching and mentoring. Post-Doctorate obtained at Harvard (US) and Manchester (UK) in the economics of strategy, with more than 14 years real faculty experience. Published two books and some 40 refereed works available internationally. Supervised some 80 MBA and MSc candidates from leading universities, including working professionals. Coaching from S$450 for a two-hour session at your convenience. Please SMS your interest and details to 9159 1822.
3. First Class Honours Economics Scholar - Economics tuition by Mr Hong the Econs Tutor, 1st Class Honours in Economics. Several No.1 book prizes & PSC scholarship awards. Paul Sherwood Memorial Book Prize, NUS Economics Society Book Prize for being the No. 1 Undergrad in Economics, Singapore National Employers’ Federation Silver Medal (2nd best undergraduate in the entire Faculty), PSC Humanities Scholarship, NUS Valedictorian, Chairperson of National Economics Quiz Committee, Finalist in International Economics Essay Competition and many other awards and prizes. Ex RI/RJC. Besides experience in teaching, training and coaching (including top biz executives), Mr Hong was a senior policy maker and also a successful entrepreneur (featured in Channel News Asia & The Straits Times). This unique combination (both micro and macro perspectives) has helped many students gain deep insights into how Firms operate and compete, and how Governments formulate and weigh different policy options. His ability to help students really learn, really understand, gain insights and apply has enabled 80% to score an A for their A-levels. Call Mr Hong at 9336 7511.
4. That Econs Tutor - Mr Koh has spent a decade teaching economics to private students. With a proven track record in producing results (more than 90% of his students obtain an A or B in the A' Levels – with majority scoring distinctions), his credentials in essay-writing are also well-known – with top honours in international writing competitions that earned him total prize money of more than $10,000. Achievements include the You Poh Seng Prize in Econometrics; Economic Society of Singapore Gold Medal; University of Singapore Economics Society Book Prize; Singapore Economic Review Book Prize; Paul Sherwood Memorial Book Prize; MAS-ESS Essay Competition 1st Prize 2005/2006; NUS President’s Honour Roll; Hwa Chong Econs S Paper Distinction. *Mr Koh has published two Ten Year Series (1 on essays, the other on case studies) on Economics, which are available in all Popular bookstores. *Contact No. 9070 6248.
5. Prize-Winner, Scholar, Teacher - Prize-winner, Scholar & Teacher offering Economics tuitions at these levels: O level ; IGCSE level ; A level H1 H2 H3 ; International Baccalaureate IB level ; Integrated Program IP or Integrated Programme IP level ; Diploma level. Experienced in teaching in schools and also in private tuitions. Able to explains difficult concepts in simple terms, cross link across topics, teaches students skills to apply what they learn to answer exams questions (Internal Assessments, Presentations, Date Response, Case Studies, Essays). Has a passion for the subject Economics and for helping the students. O-level: Straight As from Raffles Institution RI with subject book prizes and subject competitions. Gifted Education Programme. A-level: Straight As from Hwa Chong Junior College (then HCJC, now HCI) including distinction in Economics "S" (Special/Scholarship) Paper. Also awarded People Students' Funds scholarship for 2 years. Letter of commendation personally penned by Principal. Degree: First class honours from Nanyang Technological University NTU with Tan Sri Runme Shaw scholarship and ICPAS scholarship. Also awarded Harvard Alumni Club book prize, OCBC Bank book prize and HP Prize. Second prize in professional attachment report and performance. Post-graduate: Post-graduate Diploma in Education from National Institute of Education NIE with book prize and head-hunted to school to be part of special Economics programme. Contact Mr. Ang at 9850 2503.
6. Oxford & LSE Scholar - Tutor for Economics. BA in Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE) from Oxford University. MA from Columbia University (Thesis on Business Associations in China). MRes from London School of Economics (Research Methods). ASEAN-Canada Junior Research Fellow and Peking University Exchange Scholar. LSE Post Graduate Scholarship, Oxford University David Rowland Scholarship, PSA Overseas Merit Scholarship. Familiar with local (A Level) and international (AP/British A level/IB) syllabi. More than 10 years of teaching experience (including in schools). Contact (via WhatsApp): 8374 4062.
7. LSE First Class Honours MOE Scholar Teacher - 1st Class Hons Economics Graduate from London School of Economics. Current school teacher. Call 9047 5232.
8. Munshi - Economics Lecturer, Author of Red Spot 10-Year Series. Offering economics tuition in Singapore. Contact No. 6842 3112; hp 9474 2519.
9. Current Top 5 JC Scholar Teacher - I am currently an Economics Lecturer/Tutor at one of the 5 top JCs in the east. I am educated in the US and am a scholarship holder. I have also achieved a distinction in my NIE training. My number is 9430 5260 [Dominic]
10. Current Top JC Teacher - Experienced current school teacher in top JC teaches 'A' Level Economics tuition in the East of Singapore. Contact No. 9754 4145.
11. Current Junior College Teacher - Offers Economics tuition. Please call 9752 3932.
12. Current JC Economics Teacher - with 10 yrs of experiences offering economics tuition around Bugis/ Bishan/ Bukit Timah/ Kembangan Area. Contact No. 9119 9655.
13. Mr. Harry Lim - Current Teacher with Master in Applied Economics (NUS). Experienced economics tutor offering economics tuition around Toa Payoh/ Thomson/ Balestier Area. Contact No. 9644 1756.
14. JC School Teacher - Economics tuition 'A' Level by JC1/2 School Teacher. Results guaranteed. All areas. $100 per hour. 9790 8893.
15. Experienced Lady Lecturer - Teaches 'A' Level Economics tuition in Singapore. Contact No. 9088 9183
16. School Teacher - Economics tuition 'A' Level JC1/2 by school teacher. Results guaranteed. Tel: 9090 6398.
17. Ex-Teacher - Offering 'A' Level Economics tuition in Singapore. Contact No. 9872 2890.
18. Ex-Teacher - Offering 'A' Level Economics tuition in all areas in Singapore. Contact No. 9793 6398.
19. Ex-Teacher - Offering JC1/2 Economics tuition in all areas in Singapore. Contact No. 8115 0230.
20. Doctorate in Economics - Tutor with Doctorate in Economics offering Economics tuition for 'A' Level. Contact No. 9635 7573.
21. Government Scholar - Government scholar conducts essay economics tuition in Singapore. Contact No. 9009 5016.
22. Sumitomo Bank Scholar - NTU First-Class Honours C.H. Wee Gold Medal Lady Full-Time Tutor offering economics tuition in micro, macro and managerial economics tuition to polytechnic and private university students. Contact Ms. Val at 9758 7925.
23. Jack Patel - I am a British Citizen and Economics graduate from University College London currently teaching in Singapore with a successful record of classroom experience in London, Osaka and Dubai. I am fully certified to teach from the UK with over 10 years experience in teaching A Level, IGCSE, vocational and IB Economics and Business. I am currently doing a part-time PhD at University of London where I am researching the best strategies to optimise academic results using innovative teaching methods. Please call now as spaces are limited. - Mr Jack 9056 6531.
24. NTU Masters - qualified Economics tutor for tertiary level covering topics of Macro to micro economics tuition, AD-AS , IS-LM , Factors Market , Hicksian VS Slutsky to JC level. I am a post graduate Masters professional from Nanyang Technological University and I did my Economics degree at Singapore Management University with a distinction score. Please sms me at 9070 0053.
25. Economics by NUS Masters - ECONS FOR A-LEVELS and IB - NUS Masters in Economics with more than 10 years experience. Small interactive groups, updated content and excellent track record. Tel: 9620 0890.
26. Finance Masters Graduate - With 9 yrs experience in teaching economics tuition to IB, JC, Poly and University students. Also trains working professionals in business economics. Call 8200 5396.
27. Mr. Raymond Phua - NUS Economics Honours Grad with many years of tutoring experience. Individual home economics tuition available in Singapore. Contact no. 6892 4618.
28. Mr. Simon - Economics tuition in Singapore with emphasis on DRQ and MCQ. Contact No. 9689 0510.
29. Experienced Lady Tutor - Teaches 'A' Level Economics tuition in Singapore. Contact No. 9270 6866.
30. Thameem - Scholar offering two types of individual economics tuition programs (6mths and 12mths) concentrating on essay and DRQ / Case studies that have produced many As and Bs. Located at tuition centre near Boon Keng MRT. Contact No. 9488 0448.
31. Economics Specialist - 15+ Years Experience. Poly/JC/H1/H2 Economics tuition. Lady Tutor. One-to-One or Group. Tel: 8222 2887.
32. Econs 'A' Level - Economics tuition by full-time tutor with 15 Years experience . Exam oriented. Call 9295 4828.
33. Highly Qualified Experienced Lady Tutor - Offering H1 / H2 Economics tuition. Have successfully coached many students over the years to get distinctions in their Economics Exams. Students are taught in small groups of 4 to 6 students near Novena MRT. Notes and materials that will enhance students' learning will be provided. Call 9662 7531.
34. Mr. Sen - 14 years Experienced UK educated Economics Tutor. I have taught over 400 Economics Students with excellent results and can provide testimonials. Group or 1-1 classes. Call Mr Sen 9627 6717.
35. Intensive Econs Tutor - Qualified and patient tutor conducts group/ 1 to 1 Economics tuition. Call 9648 4410.
36. Mr. Ang - A level H2 Economics Tutor offering economics tuition. 7 years of experience in tutoring students from top and various JCs. Covers East and areas like Sengkang, Hougang, Punggol. Call or SMS Mr Ang at 9725 7889.
For Chinese versions: